19th International Symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages
Freiburg, Germany, 27-29 September 2007
Co-located with ICFP 2007 (1-3 October 2007)
Submission of papers for the post-symposium refereeing process is open.
Every attendee who presented a paper has the opportunity to submit a revised version of their paper for post-symposium reviewing. As in previous years, selected papers will be published by Springer Verlag in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) Series.
Submitted papers will be refereed according to normal conference standards. This includes that
- the topic and the contribution of the paper are stated clearly,
- the importance of the problem being solved is motivated,
- the approach to solving the problem is outlined clearly,
- a detailed discussion of the solution is given,
- the solution is compared with relevant related work,
- there is an abstract, introduction and conclusion,
- the paper is well readable.
All contributions must be
- written in English,
- written with LaTeX and conform to the Springer-Verlag LNCS series format,
- Please do not change the style provided by Springer and keep to the Springer instructions for authors.
- not exceed 18 pages (less are welcome)
- and be submitted as a PDF file.
Submission is through
Please update your draft submission with a new version. If you want to submit your paper unchanged to the reviewing process, then please still update the paper with an identical version. Only updated papers will be considered for the publication of selected papers.
Please direct any further questions regarding paper submission to Olaf Chitil.