|Time and Place||Do 13-14, HS 00-026, Geb. 101|
|Tutors||Betim Musa (musab@info...)|
| ||Sprechstunde: Friday 13-14, room 00-016, building 052|
| ||David Speck (email@example.com...)|
| ||Sprechstunde: Wednesday 13-14, room 00-016, building 052|
|Time and Place||Friday, 12.09.2014, time and place: TBA|
|Rules||For the exam, you may bring two handwritten sheets of material of your choice.
Also, a dictionary English-(your favorite language) is allowed.|
The exam review for the second exam will take place on:
- Thursday, April 16th from 13:00 to 17:00 in the room 00-021, Building 052.
- Tuesday, April 21st from 16:00 to 18:00 in the room 00-016, Building 052.
- If you can't make it to any of those, please contact Sergio
for an appointment before Friday, April 24th.
|20.10.2014||The exam review will take place on Wednesday, October 22nd from 16:30 to 18:00 in the room 00-016, Building 052.|
|03.07.2014||The consultation hour with the tutor for tomorrow Friday, July 4th cannot take place due to unforeseen circumstances. Should you have any questions, please contact the tutors directly via e-mail.|
|15.05.2014||The first discussion group will be held on Friday, May 16, at 13h.|
|05.05.2014||A special guest lecture on Agile Processes will be held on May 12th, 14h.|
|22.04.2014||No lecture on April 28th. The lectures will start on May 5th at the announced time and place. Thank you for your understanding! |
Please submit your exercises using Daphne course management system. Please state your name on every page of the exercise sheet you submit. Note that we accept submissions only in PDF format.
- Steven McConnell. Code Complete, 2ed.. Microsoft Press.
- Object-Oriented Software Engineering Using UML, Patterns, and Java (3rd Edition). Bernd Bruegge and Allen H. Dutoit. Prentice Hall.
- Ian Summerville. Software Engineering. Pearson Studium.
- Helmut Balzert. Lehrbuch der Softwaretechnik: Basiskonzepte und Requirements Engineering. Spektrum Akademischer Verlag.
- Bernd Oestereich. Analyse und Design mit UML 2.3. Oldenbourg Verlag, München.
- Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson and John Vlissides. Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Addison-Wesley. 1994.
- Martin Fowler. UML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Standard Object Modeling Language. Addison-Wesley. 2003.
- Steve Schneider. The B-Method: an Introduction, Palgrave Cornerstones in Computer Science. 2001.
- Thomas Stahl, Markus Völter. Model-Driven Software Development. Wiley & Sons. 2006.
- Anneke Kleppe, Jos Warmer. MDA Explained: The Model Driven Architecture: Practice and Promise. Pearson. 2003.
- Stephen J. Mellor, Axel Uhl, Kendall Scott, Dirk Weise. MDA Distilled: Solving the Integration Problem with the Model Driven Architecture. Pearson. 2004.